At W3 Affinity, we have helped over 300 clients from start-ups to international businesses achieve their business growth goals despite the challenge of a conservative budget. Driven by our client’s success, we know the services to recommend to help you succeed. If your business isn’t leveraging enterprise SEO to gain new clients, you’re missing out on the 80 percent of users who trust search engines to find their next purchases.
It doesn’t matter if you are B2B or B2C. SEO plays a critical role in growing your business. It’s not just new, small companies that need SEO to help drive business. Even established businesses with strong customer bases need an online presence to remain relevant. Enterprise SEO makes the most of your marketing budget no matter how small, allowing you to drive growth.
Search engine optimization, or SEO simply put improves your online visibility for organic search results. You don’t pay for ads, and instead, use a number of SEO strategies to help search engines find you. The more effective your SEO efforts, the higher you will rank with Google, Bing, or Yahoo. Using the most common terms your prospects enter when beginning their searches, your choice of “keywords” helps you appear in relevant search results.
You know the terms your target audience uses. That part is relatively easy. However, your competitors also know those terms and will be using them as well. You need to push your way through their SEO efforts and better them if you want to reach that top-ranking because that top ranking is where people are going to click.
That second slot is not good enough. Your audience is looking for the number one choice because top rankings are perceived as the most valid and the most trusted. Although some people will click below the top ranking when they don’t find what they need with that top click, chances are they won’t have to because search engines try very hard to answer queries perfectly in that top position.
At W3 Affinity, we understand the importance of using the most prominent keywords despite the competition they present. We know how to use those keywords for effective SEO that is highly focused. We introduce enterprise SEO.
What is Enterprise SEO?
Enterprise SEO is the next level of SEO. You raise your strategy beyond the standard SEO approach, so you always outrank the competition. While the two approaches have the same goal to hit the top ranking, there is an important difference between them: A more effective keyword strategy.
While traditional SEO focuses on keywords with less than one million results, enterprise SEO zones in on those with over five million. Enterprise SEO is only interested in the most relevant keywords to your business to optimize value. While most businesses understand the most relevant keywords to their business, they rarely if ever have success in reaching top rankings when using what should be the lowest lying fruit keywords. Instead, these are the keywords that pose the most challenges not to mention frustration for businesses.
The Benefits of Enterprise SEO
So why should you invest in an enterprise SEO strategy? There are plenty of reasons including:
- Buying Funnel Domination: With better higher quality keywords, you find higher quality leads looking for products to meet their needs at a more desirable position in the buyer funnel.
- Measurable Results: If you struggle to justify your SEO investment, Enterprise SEO makes it easier to track and prove your success with ROI data.
- Better Qualified Leads: Enterprise SEO allows you to hit your target audience when they are primed to buy using buyer intent-driven keywords.
- More Conversions: Because leads are better qualified, you can see more conversions.
- Basically, we use enterprise SEO so searchers can find you when they need you.
Targeted Digital Marketing
SEO is a highly targeted form of digital marketing. The difference between SEO and other forms of marketing is that with everything other than SEO you are constantly competing with other distractions. SEO only reaches people looking for your products and services. Even digital ads are not able to reach your audience as effectively as SEO because people hate ads and tend to ignore or block them.
So, that SEO strategy is the best way to meet people where they live. We use the same terms they wish to engage with you to draw them in.
Signs You Need Enterprise SEO
You know you need enterprise SEO if:
- You want to leverage SEO in the long-term to increase your organic website traffic with your ideal audience
- Your pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is needed to get you to rank for highly competitive keywords
- You want to optimize your marketing budget by getting more organic search results
- You’re successful in top rankings, but want new ranking opportunities with more competitive keywords to attract higher quality leads to improve sales
- You want to guarantee a high ranking for the most competitive keywords with over five million results
- You are failing to reach the first page despite your best efforts to optimize for highly competitive terms
What You’ll Gain from Enterprise SEO Services
When you engage W3 Affinity for enterprise SEO services, you will have access to a third-party audit, opinion, and strategy expert able to execute an exceptionally specialized plan for your specific needs and industry. Your team and marketing experts will gain a mentor ready to provide leadership and guidance, so they are better able to succeed in the SEO space.
If you are earning over $10 million annually, you can use the services to enhance your current online efforts. You can also scale up your organic reach if you are already reaching 200,000 plus visitors.
Enterprise SEO Services
Your enterprise-level SEO is an upgrade, which means you’ll be privy to some highly effective services including:
Audits allow you to improve your SEO strategy by identifying successes and mapping out where you can expand and improve. This keeps you on the leading edge of your industry for SEO ranking and gets you more bang for your buck when it comes to executing your SEO strategy.
Studying ways to improve your ultimate action such as signing up for a newsletter, requesting a demo, or adding something to a shopping cart provides the updates you need to convert visitors. You’ll reduce abandoned carts and bounces.
SEO reporting is a must if you want to track the effectiveness of your SEO strategy. You’ll have access to the most important insights to help you achieve improved performance and progressively see results.
SEO doesn’t work if you don’t have high-quality content. Copywriting is at the heart of any worthy SEO strategy. SEO must appear seamless and natural while copy must be easy to read and answer the most important questions for your target audience. It’s not just for your blog, but every page of your website. The keywords need to be used to leverage any copy appearing on your site and should work harmoniously between service pages, landing pages, and blog content.
Social Media Strategy
Many companies miss the boat when it comes to a complete SEO strategy. It does not start and end with your website or blog. It must also include a social media strategy. Enterprise SEO encompasses all elements of your online presence. When incorporated into your social media, SEO makes a profound impact allowing you to reap even more benefits of your overall SEO strategy. Social media is a must to create an online presence that clearly defines your brand to create brand loyalty. Content marketing can be shared to improve ROI, and you can have a repurposing strategy that grows your online presence. You can gain more followers, attract a broader audience and even get free exposure as followers share your story with their friends and followers.
All Elements of SEO Strategy
Enterprise SEO services encompass all aspects of SEO tactics, not just content and keywords including:
- Site Architecture Planning
- Site Speed Analysis and Correction
- Site Security Threat Reporting
- Backlink Analysis & Strategy
- Site Mark-up & Schema/Structured Data Development
Earned media is the content and digital assets that have contributed to your organically generated visitors. It helps improve your SEO strategy while helping you convert users from the top to the bottom of the funnel. The right content reaches people at the most appropriate stage but through additional means that don’t include your own efforts. Sounds complicated, so here are a few examples:
- Your content shared on social media or a third-party user
- A feature in a “roundup” article
- Online write-ups about your products and services, or even something about your business such as your unique culture or green philosophy
- A link or shout out to your website
- An unsolicited service or product review
- We consider not only earned media but also all forms of media including:
- Owned media: The content you own and control such as your blog, social media and website.
- Paid media: The paid content you use through ads such as PPC and sponsored content.
All of our enterprise SEO services work together to have a notable impact on your current SEO results. We make sure you spend your digital marketing budget wisely, so you improve your ROI with enterprise-level SEO efforts.
Enterprise SEO vs. Traditional SEO Cost
You will see a difference between traditional and enterprise SEO pricing because enterprise SEO is far more specialized. While your traditional SEO goes for the long-tail keywords, enterprise aims at the most commonly used short-tail keywords which are far more competitive, but also far more effective at search generation.
Enterprise SEO is next-level SEO targeted at companies who have seen SEO success but need to expand their reach in a highly competitive market. It’s your SEO upgrade. Meanwhile, small to midsize businesses with a niche target market will do fine sticking with traditional SEO to get your SEO started.
Because short-tail keyword searches are in the millions, they require a very advanced SEO strategy with advanced experts at the helm like W3 Affinity. You will see average results from $10,000 to $22,000+ per month with enterprise SEO compared to $50 to $2000 per month for traditional. So, based on these numbers your average investment will be in the $11,500 to $21,500 per month range.
We start at $8,900 per month and go up based on the role we play and the size of your organization. Based on the industry averages, this is an exceptionally affordable cost. You get a lot more for your investment than you would with many other enterprise SEO packages, which makes us an excellent choice.
What Impacts Enterprise SEO Costs?
Keep in mind there are tons of factors that will affect SEO pricing. Your best bet is to speak to our team to understand which factors affect your particular needs so you can get a better idea of what your costs might look like.
However, to get a general idea of the factors that will impact the cost, take a look at this list:
- Experience: We have the experience needed to execute the position of your Enterprise SEO. We use a clear approach to SEO strategy and execution to grow your business while delegating tasks outward and inward to the appropriate team, contractor, or internal staff member. Our proven track record has provided the basis for our specialized approach to grow your business through streamlined SEO practices, execution of tasks in the most affordable and practical manner, and attention to detail in the execution of SEO strategies.
- Your Budget: As noted above, enterprise SEO starts at $8,900 per month. If this is not in the books, then enterprise SEO is not on the horizon for you. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t invest in a traditional SEO strategy to look for opportunities to make meaningful improvements. It’s always worth speaking to our team to find out how we can help based on the services we offer and your marketing budget.
- Agency Offering: The approach used by the agency will impact the cost, especially those who use some form of proprietary marketing software. When software is introduced, agencies feel they offer you a competitive edge and therefore can charge more. Understand exactly what an agency brings to the table so you can better determine the benefits of going with them. What advantages do they offer others don’t? For us, it’s all about a track record of success with our clients big and small.
- Your Strategy: If you are looking at a complicated strategy, it will cost more to execute. We discuss your needs to not only meet them but to also identify opportunities to simplify your strategy to make it more effective. Based on those deliverables we can come up with pricing that will get you the best results. We believe in less labor-intensive strategies that bring our strongest players into the mix so that everything is executed as efficiently as possible. This gives you more hands-on service that will apply more SEO and less administration.
- Agency Size: You want to work with an agency that offers a team of experts each with their own purpose. Regardless of agency size, you want to ensure you have thought leaders who are not only completely versed in current strategies but also always looking forward. This way you are paying for strategies that will hold up to the challenges presented by a constantly changing landscape. You want expertise in hand with performance-driven personalization suited to your needs. W3 Affinity was founded on a basic principle to be affordable. We know that SEO and Digital Marketing agencies can cost an arm and a leg, which doesn’t suit many budgets. Instead, our agency size allows you to avoid seeing your marketing become your most expensive monthly bill.
The bottom line is you want to get your money’s worth. Meeting with our team is the best way to test us out for fit while seeing what we have to offer.
Leveraging Other Digital Marketing Services
Don’t get us wrong. We aren’t saying you should abandon other paid marketing efforts. For example, PPC and SEO work hand in hand as PPC is an excellent foot up to improve SEO quickly. You can use PPC to help dominate organic results while helping to guarantee your appearance on paid search rankings. You’ll get more bang for your buck by using both tactics.
In fact, PPC is your best strategy if you have to establish yourself online. You’ll be right there in the search results, so people become familiar with you. You can get traffic to your site now, while your SEO strategy for organic results has time to percolate and gain some traction.
Choose a Digital Marketing Agency
Chances are if you are in the market for enterprise SEO services, you could benefit from other related digital marketing services. When you are working with teams in different agencies, or a mix between your internal team and one or more agencies, it can become very inefficient from a budget standpoint. Your goal is to get the best possible digital marketing strategy that will see outstanding, tangible results without breaking the bank. In this case, having a one-stop digital marketing shop can very much work in your favor.
At W3 Affinity, we can attack your online strategy as a whole allowing you to see a more effective, cohesive marketing plan. Together we can decide what areas we can assist you with including:
Our proven SEO process includes:
- Assessment – We will assess a range of factors including your current website, industry, competition and keywords to create a path for success.
- Strategic Planning – We will craft a meticulous strategy that includes a range of digital services suited to your unique situation.
- Execution – We will put the plan in motion and take massive action to take your business to a new level.
- Measurement – We will continually test and measure the results of our marketing efforts and make adjustments as needed.
PPC can be placed on a variety of platforms to engage your target audience and help drive engagement and conversions. It is budget-friendly and can tie in nicely with both your social media and SEO strategy.
Your SEO is only as strong as your content. We can assist by producing useful and relevant content for your prospects. A comprehensive content strategy will provide answers for prospects and become the guiding force for your SEO.
Content distribution is spread out through various online formats or channels most relevant to your target audience. We help you with your ‘Earned’, ‘Owned’ and ‘Paid’ channel distribution to maximize engagement and ROI.
Social Media Strategy
Social media is a goldmine for prospects when you use the best practices to see the best outcomes. We will assist you in:
- Determining which platforms are right for your business
- Setting up your accounts
- Analyzing the competition
- Creating a posting schedule that makes sense
- Building your online presence and promote your channels
We can also assist with email marketing campaigns, Marketing Automation and CRM Management.
So, there you have it. Enterprise SEO plays an important role in getting your business to the next level of growth. It isn’t for every company, and really not required for niche markets. We have better strategies for you in that case. However, if you are seeing good growth, but not reaching the rankings you’d like for those stubborn mega million search results keywords, we are the team to get you there.
Let’s discuss your goals and find the best solutions to introduce an enterprise SEO strategy into your digital marketing mix. We will get you started on finding success on this highly traveled, competitive path with less frustration, less time wasted and results that are far more pleasing. Now is the time to leverage enterprise SEO and benefit from the most sought-after keywords in your industry.