HOW A SOLID PPC STRATEGY FROM W3 AFFINITY INCREASED MONTHLY CONVERSIONS BY 1763%
How We Got Started
Supreme Lending reached out to us in August 2020, wanting a new website. At the time, they didn’t have a website for their branch but rather individual websites for their loan officers. Early on, we diagnosed that these individual agent sites weren’t beneficial for SEO, and we recommended creating a team site for their Supreme Lending branch instead. We worked on creating an ad campaign to set them apart in their area.
Supreme Lending had a competing franchise in their exact target market. They needed to stand out in their area and gain leads quickly.
We needed a strong advertising campaign to ensure they got the leads they needed. This case study goes over how we used a paid search advertising campaign to create lead generation for Supreme Lending.
”THE CLIENT WANTED ROI EARLY. SEO STARTED ON THE GROUND FLOOR WITH MANY CHALLENGES TO OVERCOME, INCLUDING LOCAL, FRANCHISE & NATIONAL COMPETITION THE RANKING COULD NOT COME FAST ENOUGH. OUR SOLUTION WAS AN AGGRESSIVE GOOGLE ADS SEARCH CAMPAIGN TO GENERATE LEADS FROM POTENTIAL HOMEBUYERS IN THE DALLAS, TEXAS MARKET. THE CAMPAIGN BECAME A WELL-OILED MACHINE THAT ALLOWED THE CLIENT TO SCALE THE BUDGET UPWARD TO GENERATE ENOUGH LEADS TO KEEP THE LOAN OFFICERS BUSY WITH LEADS.Warren CoppageAccount Manager, W3 Affinity
Paid search advertising was our strategy to get Supreme Lending the leads they needed. We wanted to capture information from people actively in the market for a mortgage. An intent-based search campaign was the exact solution required to generate leads. We had to establish all of the tools to track conversions from phone calls to form submissions, to ensure the client could track everything from an ROI perspective.
Tracking these conversions helps the client nail down a cost per lead which opens the opportunity of scaling the campaign upward with larger budgets. Circling back around, it also allows us to make decisions on the quality of the incoming leads where we can improve keyword targeting & build negative keyword lists.
We had to make sure our strategy would outperform Supreme Lending’s competition. Below is the paid search advertising strategy we chose to accomplish this:
- Keyword Research. After researching what keywords would perform the best, we decided to focus our campaign on “mortgage loans.”
- Google Restrictions. Early on, we discovered that Google had tight restrictions on ad campaigns centered around housing and credit. We had to carefully work around those restrictions to ensure they didn’t impact the results of our campaign.
- Landing Page. While their new team website was being built, we needed a place to direct potential customers. We used Unbounce to create a landing page for our paid search advertising campaign.
- Conversion Tracking. Some conversions can be hard to track, like phone calls. We connected CallRail to our Google Ads campaign to get better conversion data and results from our campaign.
- Scalable Budget. We started our campaign budget at around $300. Over time as leads came in, the budget was scaled upward.
The Leads Increases….
Through our advertising campaigns, we found quality leads for Supreme Lending. We increased their monthly conversions by 1763.6%, from 11 conversions to 205 conversions in a month. We were also able to decrease their average cost per conversion by 32.6%. Supreme Lending’s rate of conversion went up by 210%.
Not only have these conversions helped in supplying Supreme Lending with quality leads, but the ad campaigns we have run also helped to set Supreme Lending apart as a Texas mortgage lender.
Want W3 Affinity to Do This for You?
Our Team Will Respond to Your Request for a Discovery Call Within 48 Hours to Schedule a Consult Specifically for Your Business.
Main Support: email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields